Development Cooperation Handbook/Designing and Executing Projects/Guidelines/Key Questions for Establishing the Team Organization
Guideline: Key Questions for Establishing the Team
- Who is the project manager?
- What are the project manager’s responsibilities?
- In which areas does the project manager have decision-making authority?
- Has the project manager’s responsibilities and authority been agreed to, written down, and distributed to the team?
- Who is on the team?
- What is each team member’s expertise?
- Is everyone who is performing work for the project identified?
- What are the team’s responsibilities?
- Project Team and oither Stakeholder Analysis Template - project major stakeholders roles table - Responsability Matrix
- Project Task Assignment Document
- Resource Plan
- Description of project team members responsibilities
- Project schedule worksheet
How to reach an agreement on the Employee Performance Objectives
How to manage motivated and effective teams
How to recognize if Team Building is successful
How to check the level of togetherness in a team
Why do organisations need to plan and manage their communication?
How team members can improve overall project communication
Measures to make teams more performing
Required characteristics of the project manager
The 10 Project Management Guiding Principles