- 300 g bean sprouts, washed in hot water
- 6 sheets lettuce, washed and cut into 6 pieces
- 1 big onion, cut into rings
- 3 tomato, diced into 1 cm pieces
- 250 g cabbage, diced
- 6 cucumber, peeled and sliced 1 cm thick
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, each cut into 4 pieces
- Mix all the vegetables ingredients on a bowl, and allow to rest for until 5 minutes.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients with spoon.
- Place the sauce, reserving 2 Tbsp, into the vegetable mixture, and then mix again.
- Top with egg quarters, then top eggs with reserved sauce.