This recipe is designed for using the leftover turkey after a holiday meal, such as Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
- Sauté the onion until tender.
- Combine in a small bowl the all the other ingredients except the cheese and biscuits.
- Stir this mixture, then place it into a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes at 350F, and at least until it is quite warm throughout.
- Remove the baked mixture from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheese on it.
- Add a layer of frozen biscuits on top of this. Bake for about 20-30 minutes longer.