Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Meat
This recipe is designed for using the leftover turkey after a holiday meal, such as Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
- 4 cups cooked turkey meat, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package frozen biscuit dough
- Sauté the onion until tender.
- Combine in a small bowl the all the other ingredients except the cheese and biscuits.
- Stir this mixture, then place it into a baking dish, and bake for 15 minutes at 350°F until it is quite warm throughout.
- Remove the baked mixture from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheese on it.
- Add a layer of frozen biscuits on top of this. Bake for about 20–30 minutes longer.