Cookbook:Tuna Melt Fishcakes
|Tuna Melt Fishcakes|
This practical and tasty recipe can be served either hot or cold as a fast main course or for a picnic or a buffet.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC before beginning preparation.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and mix in well the drained tuna with the ricotta.
- Add a little salt and pepper, the lemon zest, basil or parsley, Parmesan and half the bread crumbs.
- Distribute a trickle of olive oil in an ovenproof dish.
- Work the ingredients well and, with the help of two spoons, form medium-sized balls to be covered in the other half of the breadcrumbs and lay them in the ovenproof dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes and serve warm or cold drizzling with lemon juice and accompanying with a green salad.