This tomato salad can be served as a side dish, on toast, or in another salad.
- Chop the onions really fine. Boil them for about 4 minutes.
- While they are boiling, cut the tomatoes in quarters, and remove the juicy centre. You can use the centres for tomato soup or throw them away.
- Dice tomatoes just as finely as the onion.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- When the onions are done boiling, put them in a sieve or something comparable to drain the water.
- Once onions, tomatoes and garlic are all finely chopped, put all of them in a bowl, and shake/stir.
- Add a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.