Cookbook:Teriyaki Grilled Salmon Steaks
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Seafood
- Season salmon with pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients to make teriyaki marinade.
- Place on hot grill, and cook for 3–4 minutes on each side until flaky. Glaze with teriyaki marinade for last two minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro, black/white sesame seeds, and or chopped green onions.
- For added heat, add paprika, cayenne, or red pepper flakes to marinade.
- You can substitute olive oil for the canola oil based on preference.