Cookbook:Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is a soup made out of corn and chicken combined together is a delicacy that is eaten in some parts of Nigeria .
- Shredded Chicken
- Sweet corn
- Chicken stock
- Red pepper
- Corn flour
- Fresh cream
- pepper Corn
Equipment for CookingEdit
- Cooking Gas
- Big bowl
- Boil the Corn and take out the excessive water after wish you'd take a bowl and mix the fresh cream and sweet corn after that you set aside.
- Mix the corn flour with water and steal it very way until it is thoroughly mixed .
- Pour the water and the chicken in a frying pan, cook until it becomes boil.
- Add the shredded chicken and simmer for few minutes then add the sweet corn, Pepper, salt, corn flour mixture stir well and then add the egg , stir and simmer gently for a minute .
- Garnish with onions and vegetable leaves and your soup is ready serve with any kind of Nigerian swallow,rice or Agidi.