Sukiyaki is a kind of shabu-shabu (a Japanese dish) but it is a bit sweeter.
- Beef, sliced thin
- 1 napa cabbage
- Green onions
- Firm tofu
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Shirataki noodles
- Wash the vegetables, and cut them into large pieces.
- Soak the mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat an electric skillet on low heat, and grease with a little bit of oil.
- Put a few slices of beef into the skillet, and cook them until brown.
- Add sauce (don't add all of them at the same time).
- Sort the beef slices to the sides. Add the rest of the ingredients in an organized fashion.
- Serve the sukiyaki with bowls of rice, with a raw egg yolk as the dip. Add more ingredients as necessary.