Stuffed Zucchini can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Trim ends of zucchini and boil, covered, for 5 minutes. Drain and cover.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving a ¼ inch (0.75cm) shell. Chop the removed pulp.
- Heat olive oil in sauté dish.
- Sauté zucchini pulp, spinach, onions, and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté another 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add eggs, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Spoon filling into shells.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes.