- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients except caramel topping in blender. Blend for 2 minutes.
- Place a thin layer of caramel topping on bottom of a round pie pan. Pour egg mixture on top of caramel topping.
- Place the smaller pie pan in a larger pan filled with enough water so that it comes about 1 inch up the side of the smaller pan. This will act as a bain marie and stop the flan from burning.
- Place both pans in oven. Cook for 1 hour or until center is firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place a round dish over the top of the smaller pan, and flip it over to unmold it. The flan can be served on the dish.