Cookbook:Southern Fried Chicken Sliders
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Poultry Shake
- Melted Butter
- 6 (1 inch) buns, split in half
- 2 1/2 quarts peanut oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Brush cut sides of buns with melted butter and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toast cut side down in a hot pan. Set aside.
- Coat chicken with melted butter. Season liberally with Shake and dredge in cornmeal. Let rest 2-3 minutes.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F. Add chicken breasts and fry, 1 at a time, about 10 minutes. Drain on a cooling rack.
- Cut chicken into portions that fit the buns. Place 1 chicken piece on each bottom half of a bun and top with the other half. Serve warm.