Cookbook:Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
Yes, the sauce isn't tomato based, but unless you want it to taste like a stew, stay with vinegar based.
- 2 1/2 pounds cut-up baby back pork ribs
- Rib Rub
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs hickory-flavored liquid smoke
- 1 tbs all-purpose flour
- Season ribs liberally with Rub. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, combine remaining ingredients. Place ribs in the bottom of a slow cooker and pour mixture over. Cover and cook on low 8-9 hours or until ribs are tender. Serve warm.