Cookbook:Six Layer Casserole
|Six Layer Casserole|
|Time||2 hours 20 minutes|
Six Layer Casserole - A great recipe when friends are visiting. The preparation can all be done hours in advance.
- Spread layers of raw vegetables and rice in a 9" x 9" baking dish in the order mentioned above and crumble raw hamburger on the top.
- Mix the soup and water and pour over all.
- Add salt and pepper on top.
- Bake about 1 1/2 - 2 hours at 350 degrees.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- After dishing some of the casserole to your plate, spread ketchup over the top. It may sound odd but it tastes great.
- If you double the recipe, use a tall 9" x 13" baking dish and bake it a little longer.