- 1/2 cup Heinz Chili Sauce - nice, but not a necessity, additional ketchup can be substituted
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 - 3 Tbs Prepared grated horseradish
- 1 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 0.25 tsp (about) Tabasco
- 1 pinch Coarsely ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except horseradish.
- Taste and adjust flavors to your liking. Some recipes call for the addition of celery salt or garlic juice.
- If your grated horseradish is fresh (a fresh bottle from the store), the recipe amount may be too much for your liking, or, if it is older, the recipe amount may not be enough. Add a tablespoon at a time to get it to the taste you prefer.
- Place, cold, into serving dish.