|Time||1 hours 20 minutes|
- 300 g prawn, fried with 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 crabsticks, cut into 6 parts, fried with 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 fishballs, cut like circle, fried with 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 3 baguettes, cut into 1.5 cm slices
- In a bowl, combine prawn, crabstick, fishball, parsley, sugar, salt and black pepper. Stir with spoon until well-mixed.
- Top each slice of baguette with some of the the topping mixture.
- Bake the bruschetta at 190°C for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.