Cookbook:Blueberry Pancakes(Redirected from Cookbook:Ray's Beloved Blueberry Pancakes)
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Whisk together buttermilk, butter and egg yolks in a large bowl. Beat flour mixture onto buttermilk mixture. Mix in blueberries.
- Beat egg whites in a small bowl until stiff, but do not let dry peaks form. Fold into pancake batter.
- Heat a large pan or griddle over medium heat. Lightly spray or brush with vegetable oil. Ladle in a ¼ cup of batter for each pancake; cook until set and bubbly on the top. Turn pancake over, cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve warm with whatever topping you prefer.