Cookbook:Potato Meat Loaf
|Potato Meat Loaf|
|Yield||1 standard US loaf pan|
|Time||Prep: ½ hour|
Baking: 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sliced potatoes in baking dish.
- Place sliced onion over potatoes in baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients except cheddar cheese soup, and mix well.
- Press into baking dish, forming an indentation in the middle.
- Pour cheddar cheese soup in indentation.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F.
- Stand 5 minutes before serving.
Notes, tips, and variations Edit
- Serving suggestion: Cut vertically with metal spatula, which will yield potato, onion, meat, and cheese in every serving.