Cookbook:Potato Casserole (Rakott Krumpli)
|Potato Casserole (Rakott Krumpli)|
Rakott krumpli is a popular Hungarian potato casserole.
- Cook the potatoes for about 15–20 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and the eggs.
- Slice the potatoes, eggs, and sausage.
- Put a little olive oil in a baking dish. Arrange alternating layers of potatoes, eggs, and salt or sausage in the dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the filling, and top with sour cream.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 35 minutes.
Notes, tips, and variations edit
- Traditionally most Hungarian cooking used lard (preferably home-made) but olive oil works just as well as a substitution.