Cookbook:Pork Braised with Garlic and Onions of Indonesia (Babi Kecap)
|Pork Braised with Garlic and Onions of Indonesia (Babi Kecap)|
This is a traditional Indonesian dish.
- Cut the meat into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger to a pan and cook at around 200°C.
- Add the pork and mix with the soy sauce and black pepper (and chili pepper if desired).
- After about 3–4 minutes, reduce the heat to around 120°C and cook, covered, for one hour.
- Serve with nice-tasting rice.