Cookbook:Pear and Almond Smoothie (Vegan)
|Pear and Almond Smoothie (Vegan)|
|Energy||114 Cal (477 kJ)|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Vegan cuisine
This pear and almond smoothie is simple and vegan. It contains no added refined sugar.
For 2 servings:
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1 large, ripe D'Anjou pear
- 1 lemon wedge
- Cut the pear into chunks, discarding the core. Place the chunks of pear in a blender.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon over the pear.
- Add the almond milk. Blend. Serve immediately
Per serving: 114 calories; 3g fat; 2g protein; 5g fiber; 12g sugars; 22g total carbohydrate
Notes and VariationsEdit
- If you add cinnamon and/or nutmeg to this, it can act as a vegan substitute for eggnog—however, it is not as thick as traditional eggnog.