|Servings||24 servings (½ cup each)|
|Time||Prep Time:15 min|
Start to Finish:1 hr 15 min
This is a great recipe for when you have company over. It stores great in a sealed container, and if you're not too picky you can keep it out overnight. Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups (360g) corn cereal squares
- 3 cups (360g) rice cereal squares
- 3 cups (360g) wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup (100g) mixed nuts
- 1 cup (120g) bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup (120g) garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Store in airtight container.