- 1 pound sea scallops
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp cayenne pepper (adjust to your liking)
- Parsley for garnish
- Sprinkle scallops with salt and black pepper.
- Melt butter in a large stainless steel skillet over medium heat. Place scallops in and cook 30 seconds per side. Remove and put on a platter.
- Whisk together chocolate and cayenne pepper. Drizzle on individual plates, place scallops on top, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve.