Nuked nachos are an easy-to-prepare, quick microwaved side dish, great with a quick-made lunch or such.
For 1 serving:
- Spread the chips on a microwave-safe plate, and scatter the cheese on top.
- Top the chips with any other desired microwave-safe toppings.
- Put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until the cheese has melted. If the cheese melts onto the plate, just rip it off the plate and put it on the nachos.
- Eat while hot!
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Other chips that are good as nachos will work too
- Try topping with cooked ground meat and/or peppers.