Cookbook:Nigerian Egg Fried Rice
|Nigerian Egg Fried Rice
Egg fried rice is a typical Nigerian dish prepared from egg and boiled rice.
- Crack the egg into a bowl, and then beat. Mix in the stock cube.
- Combine the thyme, onion, pepper, and salt.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a pan. Add the onion mixture, and cook until slightly softened.
- Add the rice, and stir the mixture until the rice is warmed through.
- Add the beaten egg, and stir until the egg coats the rice and is cooked through.
- Serve hot.