Cookbook:Mussels with Potatoes
|Mussels with Potatoes|
- Place the mussels in a large pot or steamer with about 1–2 inches of boiling liquid (e.g. water, wine, or seasoned broth)
- Cover and steam over high heat for approximately 5 minutes or until the shells open
- Discard any mussels that do not open.
- Remove mussel meal from the shells
- Mix together the mussels, potatoes, and carrots and arrange on a suitable serving dish.
- Thoroughly blend the oil, vinegar, and seasoning and pour over the salad.
- Chill well before serving.