- 350 g of lamb meat or 4 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 L of appropriate broth or bouillon
- 1 diced onion
- 3 tsp of olive oil
- 400 g of diced tomatoes (with garlic if possible)
- 200 g of dried apricots divided into 8 portions
- 1 tsp of paprika powder
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Ground black pepper
- Carrots (optional)
- Sweet potatoes (optional)
- Fry the onion lightly in oil, then add spices and the rest of ingredients and cook until ready.
The cooking time depends on the meat used and on whether carrots and sweet potatoes are added.