Cookbook:Monterey Jack Chicken Breasts
|Monterey Jack Chicken Breasts|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Cumin and Monterrey Jack cheese add a nice Mexican kick to plain chicken. Your kids will love this recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 pinches freshly-ground cumin
- ½ cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- Brush both sides of chicken with olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with salt, freshly ground black pepper, and 1 pinch of cumin.
- Place in a large roasting pan and insert a probe thermometer into one of the breasts. Bake in the center of a 400°F oven until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove and sprinkle with cheese. Place back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.