Cookbook:Microwaved Scrambled Egg
(Redirected from Cookbook:Microwaved Egg)
|Microwaved Scrambled Egg
Using a microwave oven is a quick and relatively easy way to cook eggs. Make sure to pop the egg yolk and let it leak with the egg's white. When the yolk is not popped, it may explode.
- Crack the eggs and butter in a coffee cup.
- Microwave on high power for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave, stir, and replace.
- Cook for another 30 seconds on high.
Notes, tips, and variations edit
- Cooking time may vary slightly depending on the microwave oven's high power default setting.