- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mesquite wood chips, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Mesquite seasoning
- Olive oil
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split in half and toasted
- BBQ sauce
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat grill and toss chips onto coals. Brush chicken with oil and season liberally with seasoning. Grill, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 165°F
- Remove to a plate and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Add a slice of cheese to each one and let rest 5 minutes.
- Brush both sides with sauce. 1 breast inside each bun and serve immediately.