- Combine beef, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, ¼ cup breadcrumbs, rosemary, thyme, and egg.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-ounce balls and dredge meatballs in remaining breadcrumbs.
- Melt butter in your largest sauté pan over low heat.
- Raise the heat to medium. Place balls in skillet, working in batches if needed. Cook until well-browned with an internal temperature of 160 °F.
- Place meatballs in a 200°F oven to keep warm.
- Deglaze pan with broth. Add honey and lime juice, and boil until reduced by ¼.
- Return meatballs to pan and toss to coat.
- Serve warm.