- Combine maple syrup, sauce, and broth in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook until reduced by ⅓. Set aside.
- Combine salt, pepper, and lemon pepper. Brush chicken with melted butter and press seasoning mixture into both sides of each chicken breast.
- Place chicken in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a probe thermometer into one of the pieces and roast at 375°F (190°C) until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Brush top of chicken pieces with maple mixture. Remove while your broiler heats up.
- Place chicken under your preheated broiler until top is well browned and slightly charred.
- Remove to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Let rest 7 minutes before serving with remaining maple mixture.