Cookbook:Maple Barbecue Sauce
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
This maple barbecue sauce is great with chicken, but it contains sugar in this sauce, so put it on things 15 or 10 minutes before you take them off the heat.
- 2 quarts ketchup
- 1 ½ cups maple syrup (preferably grade B amber)
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Hickory BBQ Rub
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 habanero chiles, stemmed
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan or pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until liquid has reduced by ⅓. Remove chiles and discard.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.