Cookbook:Maple-Glazed BBQ Ribs
|Maple-Glazed BBQ Ribs
Maple syrup and pork just sort of seem to be made for each other.
- Combine seasonings and rub on pork ribs.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place hickory chunks into a 350°F (175˚C) smoker or a charcoal grill set for indirect heat at 350°F.
- Combine liquid ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat until reduced by half.
- Place ribs in smoker/grill and cook, basting often with maple syrup mixture, for 3–4 hours
- Brush ribs with remaining mixture and place on a medium high grill until well browned.
- Rest 15 minutes; serve.