- Season the chicken slices with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Dredge in flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet or large sauté pan (not non-stick) over high heat until very hot.
- Add olive oil.
- When oil begins to smoke, add the chicken pieces.
- Cook until pieces are seared on both sides, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken to a plate and keep warm, leaving the oil in the pan.
- Add the lemon slices to the hot pan and cook until caramelized, about 1 minute per side.
- Add the artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, capers, and red pepper flakes, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and cook until reduced to a glaze.
- Return the chicken to the pan with the cream, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, rosemary, and cooked linguine.
- Cook, tossing to combine linguine and sauce, just until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.