Cookbook:Lamb Sausages and Grilled Potatoes
|Lamb Sausages and Grilled Potatoes|
This is an easy-to-cook family recipe with sausage as the main ingredient.
- Cooking spatula
- Measuring tools
- Cake pan
- Mandoline (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C (392°F).
- Rinse the potatoes, and cut into slices 0.5 cm thick using a knife, grater, or mandoline.
- Put the potatoes in the cake tin, and spread them out. Add the 30 ml of olive oil to cover the entire tin and the potatoes. Sprinkle the salt all over the tin and the potatoes. Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Heat the 15 ml olive oil and the butter in a pan over medium heat until the butter melts. Add the sausages, and cook for about 10 minutes on high heat. Turn the sausages occasionally so they fry on all sides. Remove from the heat.
- Toss the lettuce and tomatoes together to make a salad.
- Serve the salad with the baked potatoes and sausages.