Cookbook:Kerala Pachadi (Coconut Mango Condiment)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Kerala Pachadi)
|Kerala Pachadi (Coconut Mango Condiment)|
Pachadi is a type of condiment.
- Peel and cut the mango into small pieces. Mix with salt and set aside.
- Grind the coconut with water and 2 of the dried chilies until well-blended.
- Add the coconut-chili mixture to the mango, and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai; add the mustard and remaining dried chilies, and fry.
- Pour into the mango coconut mixture, and cook briefly.
- Serve with plain rice.