Cookbook:Hyderabadi Haleem (Ground Meat and Wheat)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Hyderabadi Haleem)
|Hyderabadi Haleem (Ground Meat and Wheat)|
|Category||South Asian recipes|
- De-bran the wheat, wash, and soak for 2 hours.
- Grind the ginger, garlic, chilies, and salt to make a paste. Rub the mutton with the mixture, and marinate for 1 hour.
- Pressure cook the soaked wheat and marinated meat for about 45 minutes. Mince and grind to a fine paste.
- In a pan, heat oil, add the sliced onions. Fry until brown, then add the spices.
- Add the ground paste, and cook over low heat until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, stirring occasionally.
- Adjust the seasoning. Serve hot, with lime wedges coriander and fried onions as garnish.