Cookbook:Honey Mustard Salmon
|Honey Mustard Salmon
This is a simple recipe that takes no more than 40 minutes from fridge to table.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Wash and pat dry the salmon fillet. Remove the pin bones (if there are any), and cut salmon into portions if desired.
- Mix honey and mustard, and adjust mixture to taste.
- Spread mixture generously over and under the salmon.
- Cook in oven on top rack for about 15–18 minutes (depending on how you like your salmon cooked).
- Finish under broiler for 2–3 minutes, but remove before glaze starts to char.