Cookbook:Herb Bubble Bread
|Herb Bubble Bread|
|Servings||12-16 rolls/buns, six to eight mini loaves, or one regular sized loaf.|
|Time||prep: 8 to 10 minutes.|
cooking: 15 minutes+ depending size of the portion.
Herb Bubble Bread is nice type of bread which is a good accompaniment to any meal. This is for a bread maker dough setting.
Note: All ingredients should be at room temperature (70-80°F/21-27°C).
- Water, 4 ounces
- Milk, 4 ounces
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Large egg, beaten,
- Butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons
- Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Bread flour, 2 1/2 cups
- Active dry yeast, 2 1/4 teaspoons
- Butter or margarine, 1/4 cup
- Paprika, 1 teaspoon
- Parmesan cheese, grated, 1/4 cup
- Garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry onion, minced, 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground savory, 1/8 teaspoon
- Measure all ingredients for the dough into the bread pan. Set your bread maker to the dough setting.
- Take out after the dough is finished in the bread maker.
- In a small bowl combine the herb mixture in the order listed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Divide the dough into 12 to 16 equal parts and roll into balls.
- Dip each ball into the herb mixture and arrange in greased loaf pan.
- Cover with a cloth and let it rise in a draft free place until doubled about 30 minutes.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brown.
- Cooking times may vary between various models of ovens.
- Also this dough can be made into 12 to 16 rolls/buns, six to eight mini loaves, or one regular sized loaf of bread.
- Now to cut the cooking time in half, preheat oven to 400°C. Then bake for 15 minutes and your rolls/buns or mini loaves will come out golden brown. You might want to cook it slightly longer for a regular size loaf of this bread.
- Another small note is that you can use all purpose flour if you don't happen to have bread flour.