- 2 Sirloin cut beef steaks
- A Pinch of Salt, or Seasoning Salt,
- A Pinch of Garlic Powder,
- A Pinch of Marjoram,
- A Pinch of Coriander,
- A Pinch of Thyme,
- A Pinch of Savory,
- A Pinch of Basil
- Thaw frozen steaks for about an hour beforehand.
- Warm the grill to appropriate setting for barbecue, lower heat the better, but at a longer cooking time.
- Sprinkle everything but Garlic Powder and Coriander on the steaks while grill is heating, then lightly shake on the Garlic and Coriander.
- Cook the blank side of steak first for about seven to ten minutes, then flip and repeat.
- Cook to desired rarity, for medium cook for about another 5 minutes after the first fourteen, depending on your heat setting. Cook until the internal temperature is at least 145F, followed by a 3 minute rest before serving.