Cookbook:Grilled Sirloin Steak
|Grilled Sirloin Steak|
Top sirloin is a great beef bargain. It's juicy and flavorful when cooked properly.
- Brush steak with olive oil. Sprinkle both sides liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place steak on a high grill. Cook 1 minute, then rotate 90° and cook for another 1 minute. Flip and repeat this process for the other side.
- Move to medium heat and cook, turning often, until desired "doneness" is achieved.
- Remove to a plate and top with butter. Cover with aluminum foil and let rest 10 minutes.
- Slice thinly across the grain on a bias. Serve warm.