- First, make the salsa. In a large bowl, combine mango, lime juice, jalapeños, mint, honey, and sea salt. Refrigerate until needed.
- Heat about 28 charcoal briquets in a large chimney starter. Once hot, disperse evenly around the bottom of a grill. Reapply the grate.
- Quickly grease the grate with the oil-soaked towel.
- Brush salmon liberally with olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place salmon on grill, skin side down, and cook, covered, turning often, until fish is pink throughout and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Move to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Let rest 5–7 minutes before serving with salsa.