Cookbook:Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Maple Sauce
- 4 ripe yellow peaches, halved and pitted
- Granulated sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup peach nectar
- Combine all ingredients except peaches and sugar. Bring to a boil over high heat in a large saucepan, and simmer until reduced by half.
- Dip cut side of peaches into hot mixture. Sprinkle cut side liberally with sugar.
- Place peaches cut-side down on a high-heat grill until marked and slightly charred. Serve warm with remaining sauce.