Cookbook:Ginger-Glazed Grilled Peaches
Run out of ideas for grilled desserts? This is your solution!
- 2 lbs. peeled and halved large peaches
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, finely minced
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Melted butter as needed
- Combine liquid ingredients and bring to a boil over medium high heat until reduced by half.
- Brush peaches with melted butter and place on a medium grill until well marked, brushing with nectar mixture often.
- Pour remaining glaze into large bowl and toss with peaches; serve.