Cookbook:Gin Fried Rice
|Gin Fried Rice|
Gin adds a spectacular finish to plain fried rice. Prepare this tableside next time you have guests and they will be amazed.
Special equipment Edit
- A fire extinguisher
- A long match or a firestick
- Melt butter in a large straight-sided sauté pan.
- Add all ingredients except gin to pan. Cook until all ingredients are heated through.
- Add gin and carefully ignite off of the heat.
- Place pan back on heat and cook until you don't smell alcohol any more.
- Serve warm.