Cookbook:Fruit Salad with Orange Juice
This is a very simple and popular fruit salad. Any fruit can be used.
- Peel the apples and bananas. Dice them into small pieces.
- Peel and separate the orange sections. Cut sections into smaller pieces if desired.
- Cut the cherries in half or quarters, depending on the size. Pour a bit of the cherry juice in bowl.
- Mix everything together, and add orange juice as desired.
- You may wish to refrigerate prior to serving.
Notes, Tips, and VariationsEdit
- This recipe has been handed down for more than 5 generations and is very quenching and satisfying as a snack or dessert.