- 6 eggs
- 2 potatoes (medium)
- 1 bunch of spring onions / scallions
- cheddar cheese
- handful of parsley chopped fine
- salt and pepper
- 100g cooked lean beef chopped very small and fine.(optional)
Variation on BeefEdit
- Boil potatoes then mash them. Chop the Spring Onions(scallions) and grate the cheese.
- Place the mashed potatoes in a bowl and add the spring onions, beef, cheese, the parsley and salt and pepper, mix together then add the eggs and mix everything together.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan.
- Add 3 large spoonfuls of the mixture to the frying pan flatten out to around 1 cm thickness so you are cooking 3 smaller froga (omelettes).
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve with salad and fresh buttered bread.