Cookbook:Fried Rice (Vegetarian)
|Fried Rice (Vegetarian)|
- 2 packs carrots, cut into 5x1x1 cm pieces
- 1 pack bean sprouts, soaked in hot water and drained
- 1 pack broccoli florets, soaked in hot water and drained
- 1 pack mushrooms, quartered and soaked in hot water
- Half pack cabbage, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 4 scallions, cut into 1.5 cm pieces
- 3 tbsp corn oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ big onion
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Heat the oil on a non-stick pan, fry the big onion and garlic, and stir at 25 seconds. Stir until fragrant.
- Add the rice, and then add all the vegetables, finally add some salt, light soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper. Stir until mixed all.
- Serve for 5 plates.