Cookbook:Fried Chicken and Fried Potatoes
- Peel potatoes, and slice into small or large wedges.
- Heat oil in the pan to almost boiling temp.
- Fry potatoes in oil until they are light brown.
- Once done, salt the potatoes to desired level.
- Fry the chicken (in smaller pieces) for ~5 min.
- Drain the oil or move the chicken to a different pan.
- Salt the chicken, add ¾ cup of water and let simmer for ~15-20 minutes.
- Combine chicken and potatoes (potatoes on top).
- Add cumin and let simmer for ~20 minutes.