Cookbook:Fried Chicken and Fried Potatoes
|Fried Chicken and Fried Potatoes|
- Peel potatoes, and slice into small or large wedges.
- Heat oil in a pan to about 350°F. Fry potatoes in oil until they are light brown. Once done, salt the potatoes to desired level.
- Fry the chicken for about 5 minutes. Drain the oil or move the chicken to a different pan.
- Salt the chicken, add ¾ cup of water and let simmer for 15–20 minutes.
- Combine chicken and potatoes (potatoes on top).
- Add cumin and let simmer for about 20 minutes.