Cookbook:Dry Rub Barbecue Ribs
|Dry Rub Barbecue Ribs|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Ribs of various animals are consumed around the world. This recipe will teach you how to make dry rub barbecue ribs.
- 1 slab pork spareribs
- 6 tbsp Barbecue Rub
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- Dry applewood chunks
- Combine liquid ingredients and place in a spray bottle. Spray liberally onto one side of ribs.
- Coat moistened side of ribs with Rub. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place applewood in the firebox of a 250°F smoker or the coal area of a 250°F charcoal grill set for indirect heat.
- Place ribs in smoker or grill and cook, spraying often with remaining mixture, for 5–6 hours.
- Remove and place on a medium-high heat charcoal grill, seasoned side down, spraying constantly until well-browned.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes and serve.